Required Profile Fields
In order to have an approved profile on Nonprofit Central, there are some key require fields that you need to be sure you complete.
- Mission Statement
- Background Statement
- Impact Statement
- Needs Statement
Please keep in mind that you must input at least 1 program, and are limited to inputting a maximum of 5 programs.
- Program Name
- Program Budget
- Program Description
- Program Outcomes
- CEO/Executive Director Name
- Number of staff (0 is a valid value)
- Board Chair Name
- Board Member Names
- Board Demographics - Ethnicity and Gender
- Current Fiscal Year Start and End Dates (Month, Day and Year)
- Current Year Income Projection
- Current Year Expense Projection
- IRS Tax Form for last three year’s financial history (990 without Schedule D), 990EZ or 990N. If you complete a 990N, are fiscally sponsored, or are a local chapter of a national organization, you must fill out the OCCF financial input template (email email@example.com to request one)
- Does your organization file an IRS Form 990, 990EZ or 990N?
- Year of Incorproation
- Tax ID
- Organization's type of tax exempt status