Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner in OC Nonprofit Central requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by OC Nonprofit Central and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is or is being fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number, contact info, and a representative’s information for verification.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform that will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed within 10 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees.
- I understand to receive donations it is my organization's responsibility to provide a checking account that is eligible to receive ACH transfers from GiveGab’s GG Pay. In the case that the bank account we supplied is unable to receive the transfer, and GiveGab has not heard from our organization in over 60 days, the donations will be refunded back to the donor.
- I understand that any recurring donations initiated during OC Nonprofit Central will continue to process according to the schedule that the donor chose, outside of OC Nonprofit Central, and will be subject to transaction fees set by OC Nonprofit Central, less any applicable host/partner fees.
- I understand that any donations processed outside of OC Nonprofit Central donation period through GiveGab.com, that are not recurring donations initiated during OC Nonprofit Central, are subject to transaction fees specific to the GiveGab plan purchased by the receiving organization or fees set by the associated year-round Community Giving or Philanthropy Hub site.
- I understand that in the event of a disputed donation GiveGab will make every effort to win the dispute by submitting evidence on my organization's behalf. In the case that a dispute is lost, the full amount of the disputed donation and donation processing fees will be pulled from my organization’s bank account, and my organization will be charged a $15 dispute fee.
- I understand that refunds for donations made on GiveGab must be approved by an administrator from my organization and requested from GiveGab within 4 business days of the original date of the donation. If approved, the full amount of the requested refund and donation processing fees will be pulled from my organization’s balance. Any donation refund request made outside of the 4 business day refund window must be handled outside of the GiveGab platform between my organization and the donor directly.
- I understand that as the administrator of my organization's profile on GiveGab, it is my responsibility to grant (authorize) and revoke (unauthorize) administrative capabilities to other individuals within my organization. I understand that I can choose to allow them full administrative privileges or restrict their ability to view donor data within our organization. I understand that GiveGab will not disclose information about my organization to individual users unless those users are administrative users with appropriate permissions.
- I confirm that my organization serves or has headquarters in Orange County and surrounding area.
- I understand that OC Nonprofit Central is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that OC Nonprofit Central has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the OC Nonprofit Central link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, and volunteers should promote OC Nonprofit Central over the course of the event using social media.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspapers, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in OC Nonprofit Central.